Grilled bison burgers are 90% lean and only 10% fat. This recipe for gourmet grilled bison burgers will be a group favorite. Full recipe HERE.
- 1 lb ground Bison
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 eggs
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes hot sauce (Such as Tobasco)
- 1 pinch granulated garlic
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 olive oil cooking spray
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns Sliced and Toasted
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix bison, Panko crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic, and pepper together by hand in a bowl; form into 4 patties. Place patties on baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil, and refrigerate until chilled, about 15 minutes.
- Spray the patties with cooking spray and grill until hot and slightly pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Top each burger with a slice of cheese; continue cooking until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Sandwich burgers between bun halves.