- 1lb Chicken tenderloins
- 2oz Sriracha
- 2oz Bee Happy Apiary Honey
- 2oz Water
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 TBSP Spiceology Honey Garlic Sriracha Blend
- 1 TBSP Dried parsley
- ~ ½ cup Canola or other cooking oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together Sriracha, honey, and water until thoroughly combined. Add chicken tenderloins, mix until they are evenly coated with Sriracha and honey mixture. Allow to marinate 10 minutes. While tenderloins are marinating, mix Panko breadcrumbs, parsley, and Honey Garlic Sriracha seasoning. Once marinated, take your chicken tenderloins out of the marinade, and place in the breadcrumb mixture. Cover the tenderloins with breadcrumbs, and gently pat to ensure the tender is thoroughly coated in breadcrumbs and seasoning. Repeat process until all tenders are breaded.
- Preheat a saute pan on medium heat, add oil until it is appx ¼ inch deep. Test the heat of the oil by dropping a breadcrumb in, it should bubble and sizzle. Place chicken tenders in the hot oil, cooking approximately 4-5 minutes per side, until golden brown, and the internal temperature is 165F. Remove from pan, and place on a plate with paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
- Pan frying will get the best crust, but you can also bake or air-fry your chicken tenders.
- Chicken tenders freeze very well once fried, you can make a double (or more) batch of this recipe,
throw some already-fried tenders in your freezer, and heat them back up in the oven or
microwave for an easy snack or meal!****
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness