- 1lb Petite Sirloin
- 1 package Root Cellar
- Food Fajita Vegetables
- 1 package Daniels Taco Seasoning
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 1T cooking oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 container Renee’s salsa
- 1/2lb Tillamook cheddar cheese
- Slice petite sirloin into thin strips
- Preheat saute pan to medium-high, add cooking oil, brown sliced sirloin.
- Remove steak from pan, add fajita vegetables to the same pan.
- Once veggies start to soften, return sirloin to pan. Add water and packet of taco seasoning, cook until the liquid thickens and coats the meat and veggies, appx 5 minutes.
- Serve on flour tortillas with salsa and shredded cheese.
**Chef’s Tip: We have a Ghost Pepper Colby Jack cheese for those who want some seriously spicy fajitas!**
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness