- 4lb boneless pork butt
- 1 cup Daniels Family Real Maple Syrup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ~4Tbsp Spiceology Chile Margarita rub
- 1oz El Topo habanero chipotle sauce (optional)
- Thoroughly rub pork butt with Spiceology Chile Margarita Rub, making sure the meat is heavily seasoned, getting in all of the contours of the meat. This may require more or less than 4Tbsp due to variations in individual pieces of meat. Combine Fresh Squeezed sauce, chicken broth, and habanero sauce (if desired) in a crock pot, then add rubbed pork. Slow cook on “High” for 4-5 hours, or “Low” for 6-8 hours, until meat is falling apart (cook times may vary based off of the specific piece of meat and your slow cooker).
- Serve with tortilla chips, on tacos, or in a burrito with Renee’s Salsa and Oaxaca cheese- or Kindred Creamery’s Ghost Pepper Jack cheese if you are brave!
**Chef’s Tip: Put this together in the crock pot the night before you want to eat it, get it cooking on “low” in the morning before leaving for work, and come home to dinner ready and a house that smells wonderful!**
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness