Simple spices are all it takes to make your taste buds think they’ve hit the jackpot. Coffee grounds and Rib Rub are the perfect pairings for your brisket to smoke low and slow. This recipe works with a Traeger Grill and the full recipe can be found HERE.
- 12-14 lb Whole Packer Brisket Trimmed
- 1/4 Cup Traeger Prime Rib Rub
- 2 Tbs Coffee Grounds
- When ready to cook, set Traeger to 250℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Rub brisket with Traeger Prime Rib Rub and coffee grounds.
- Place brisket on the grill grate fat-side down and smoke until it reaches an internal temperature of 160℉, this should take about 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove brisket from grill and double wrap in foil. Return wrapped brisket to grill and cook until brisket reaches an internal temperature of 204℉, about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Once finished, remove from grill, unwrap and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice against the grain and serve. Enjoy!