Give your pork a sweet and smoky kick. These tenderloins are marinated in a sweet honey and thyme mixture and smoked to perfection over aromatic applewood pellets. Full recipe can be found HERE.
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tbs Honey
- 3 tbs Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs thyme leaves
- 1/2 tbs black pepper
- 2 1lb pork tenderloins silverskin removed
- In a large bowl, add the apple juice, honey (warmed), Traeger Pork & Poultry rub, brown sugar, thyme leaves and black pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add pork loins to the bowl with the marinade. Turn pork to coat and cover bowl with plastic wrap
- Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Set Traeger temperature to 225℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke if available.
- Place the tenderloins directly on the grill grate and smoke until the internal temperature registers 145℉, about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!